The Truth Is
While we know that God is a figment of man’s imagination,
we also know that Santa Claus is real.
Here is the evidence:
Santa Claus, like God
- listens to your requests
- brings you gifts, but not always what you ask for.
- will only bring you gifts if you have been good.
- will only bring you gifts if you believe.
- can be in all places at the same time; that is how…
- delivers gifts to believers all over the world within the space of one day.
- has elves (angels) that help him make gifts, evaluate the worthy, etc.
- delivers your gifts in mysterious and unfathomable ways, including flying reindeer.
- cannot be seen actually delivering your gifts.
So how do we know that Santa Claus exists?
Because we have actually received things we asked for from Santa Claus.
When the Supreme Truthsayer was six, he asked for and received a projector that actually projected 16mm movie cartoons on the window shade. That was all the proof he needed. It is a lot more substantive than any evidence the “faithful” have.